Actualité Poltiique, Économique et Historique

samedi 14 août 2010

Are Wind Turbines really hurting/killing birds?

When we're talking about WindTurbines, most of the people have something to say about the noise level of these generators and the possible bird's dead and injuries that they could cause. I have now been installing Wind Turbines for more than 7 years. I also have 2 of the small SCS WindTurbines on my house. After all these years, I never noticed any injured birds and I can say that my Wind Turbines are perfectly safe for any kind of living animals.
 
Now we would like to know your stories about Wind Turbines killing birds. Have you noticed anything near small domestic systems or big industrial wind farms? Please share your experience so we can get the true side of it. Wind Generators killing and injuring birds? Is is a fact or a myth?

1 commentaire:

  1. Our neibourgh has a wind turbine. I've never heard about any bird accident at all. Thanks for this topic, will share it to get this clear...

    RépondreSupprimer